Industrial Surfactants: Global Market Analysis and Opportunities
Base Year: 2019
To be Published 1st Quarter 2020
Regional Coverage: Brazil, China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia, United States
Aside from cleaning and personal care applications, surfactants are consumed in a variety of industrial applications such as food and beverages, paints and coatings, crop protection, oilfield and mining, and lubricants.
This report focuses on these industrial applications, which often offer strong growth opportunities. They are driven by complex, application-related drivers, the identification of which is key for building a successful, targeted business strategy.
The report provides a detailed independent appraisal of key regional markets including current and forecast demand by major products and end-use industries, product grades and prices, applications, distribution channels, supplier sales, and technical and market trends.
- Demand analysis
- Consumption of surfactant by end use
- Average market pricing
- Supplier sales by surfactant and end use
- Forecast consumption through 2024
End-Use Applications Included:
- Crop protection
- Emulsion polymerization
- Food and beverages
- Metalworking fluids
- Oilfield and mining
- Paints and coatings
Database provides information at the level of the surfactants and allows users to fully customize their view. Data available includes the following:
- Consumption of each surfactant by end use and region
- Supplier sales by surfactant, end use, and region
- Average pricing of surfactant by end use and region
- Historical and forecast consumption (2016-2024)
The report includes one chapter per end use for each of the six regions. Each chapter will provide information on:
- Market overview
- Product overview
- Regulatory overview
- Market sizing
- Competitive landscape
- Appraisal and outlook
The report also includes one chapter per surfactant class and the analysis of 10 of the most relevant suppliers of surfactants per region.
Reports are designed to qualitatively explain market dynamics shown in the database.
|Anionic||Alkyl aryl sulphonates, alkyl ether sulfates, alkyl sulfates, fatty acid soaps, naphthalene sulphonates, lignin sulphonates, olefin sulphonates, Carboxylic ether, Paraffin sulphonates, Melamine sulphonates, Melamine sulphonates, acrylic copolymers, phosphate esters, sulfosuccinates, taurates, other anionic|
|Cationic||Fatty amine ethoxylates, Quaternary ammonium compounds|
|Nonionic||Alkanolamides, Alkyl polyglucosides, Amine oxides, Mono- and di-glycerices, EO/PO Copolymers, Alkyl phenol ethoxylates, Castor oil ethoxylates, TSP ethoxylates, Ester emulsifiers, Fatty alcohol ethoxylates, other nonionic|
Subscribing to this global program will help surfactant suppliers identify opportunities within the global industrial surfactants market; the report will serve as an invaluable tool in the strategic planning process and help support strategic decisions. It will also offer:
- An appraisal of market trends, along with supply and demand drivers, enabling subscribers to position their surfactants within the market
- Identification of key growth potentials by surfactant, end use, and geography to enable development of targeted sales and marketing strategies
- Competitive intelligence for benchmarking, developing market-entry and expansion strategies, and forecasting scenarios on which to base solid business plans