Demand for I&I cleaning products inevitably surged with the rise of the COVID-19 pandemic. According to our research, the frequency of sanitizing and disinfecting surfaces in 2022 reached 63% due to increased health concerns of facility managers.
At a special workshop presented by HCPA and ISSA Interclean, Laura Mahecha, Director of our I&I Cleaning sector, discussed the future demand for I&I cleaning products in a post-pandemic world. Some of the points she touched upon are:
- Cleaning and disinfection habits that are likely to stay
- Transformational trends that are helping shape away-from-home cleaning in the near future
- Growing role of sustainability in the industry
- End users’ views and perceptions of green cleaning products
- The challenges of inflation, staff shortages, and the need to clean frequently
To learn more about the topic, download a copy of Laura’s presentation, which featured information from our Janitorial and Housekeeping Cleaning Products USA study. For more information on the report, feel free to contact us.