Personalized nutrition is one of the top trends in health and wellness. To date, the personalized nutrition market has been dominated by startups and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies that are experimenting with various technologies and products. The vibrant startup scene and active venture capital investors have led to widespread innovation in food technology, and U.S. consumers are generally eager to use the industry’s new offerings. This presentation highlights innovative products and companies in this fast-paced market.
Download your copy to learn about:
- The various tools marketers use to offer personalization
- Key players in each segment and recent acquisitions
- New products and emerging technologies
- The latest developments in dietary supplements
- Popular ingredient trends that boost consumer demand