We focus on agrochemicals/specialty pesticides for various market sectors, including professional turf and ornamental plants, professional pest control, consumer pesticides, vegetation management, agricultural/veterinary, and more.
Our webinars are designed to provide key insights into market data on given topics, and to help customers familiarize themselves with our report contents.
February 4, 2021
The Professional Turf and Ornamental Market for Pesticides report delves into the leading pesticides used to control weeds, insects, and diseases on professional turf areas including golf courses, sports fields, and urban areas, as well as in the greenhouse and horticultural nurseries sector.
November 20, 2019
- Analyze the nematicide market across 11 crops in the 12 targeted countries: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, South Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States
- Nematicide applications are with three basic product types
- Provides the changes that are occurring regarding the use of nematicides in the market
- Describes the leading nematodes that are targets of nematicides
- Shows current acreage treated and sales values by brand and crop for nematicide applications in the targeted countries
- Area, volume, and values are stated in local units and currency and standardized in the summary chapters as acres and U.S. dollars
October 30, 2019
The Zika outbreak of 2015-2016 raised global attention to the health risks that mosquitoes can carry. It is imperative that countries implement a vector control program as part of their national healthcare plan. Enacted predominantly through state or local municipalities, programs often entail treatments for both adult mosquitoes and their larvae, targeting different species. Insecticide treatments can be conducted through aerial, surface, or groundwater treatments.