We focus on agrochemicals/specialty pesticides for various market sectors, including professional turf and ornamental plants, professional pest control, consumer pesticides, vegetation management, agricultural/veterinary, and more.
Our webinars are designed to provide key insights into market data on given topics, and to help customers familiarize themselves with our report contents.
Watch this webinar, which draws upon key highlights from our recently published Professional Turf and Ornamental Market for Pesticides and Fertilizers USA report, to learn more about:
- The global landscape for turf and ornamentals with a focus on the United States
- Key trends from the various U.S. sectors, including landscapers, golf courses, lawn care operators, and more
- Various types of pesticides used in the United States and changes in demand
Senior Account Manager
The U.S. market for pest control products continues to change for each end-use segment. With a spotlight on our newly published studies, this webinar shares some of our research findings for the following markets:
- Professional Pest Control used in both residential and commercial applications
- Pest Control in Food Handling Establishments including restaurants, institutional kitchens, food processing plants, and food warehouses
- Pest Control in Production-Animal Health including products used in dairy, hog, beef, and poultry production
- Rodent Control in agriculture, households, professional pest control, and urban cities
Agrochemicals and I&I Cleaning Products
Senior Account Manager
Get the latest information on product usage for the mosquito control market in the United States with a breakdown of adulticides and larvicides.
July 8, 2021
Access the discussion with Kline's industry expert to learn about U.S. crop protection manufacturers and their efforts to mitigate herbicide resistance through combination herbicides, GMO crops, and new modes of herbicidal action.
The Professional Turf and Ornamental Market for Pesticides report delves into the leading pesticides used to control weeds, insects, and diseases on professional turf areas including golf courses, sports fields, and urban areas, as well as in the greenhouse and horticultural nurseries sector.