Biostimulants are booming: According to our research, overall sales grew by a CAGR of 9% in 2019-2022 to reach over $2 billion. The U.S. market accounts for more than one-quarter of the global market.
In a special presentation given at ACI's recent US Biostimulants Summit 2023, Frances Davidson, Kline Senior Account Manager, highlighted the U.S. market for biostimulants, now estimated at ~$500 million. Among the topics she covered:
- Which crops are using biologicals the most?
- Which active ingredients are most popular?
- What has been the most important M&A activity in recent years?
- What new technologies have been introduced, and by which companies?
- How – and why – are companies expanding their portfolios?
- What will drive the future of the industry?
To get the answer to these questions and more, download a copy of Frances’ presentation, which featured information from our Biostimulants and Biofertilizers: Global Overview of the Market and Use report. For more information on the report, feel free to contact us.