Professional Beauty Outlet Tracker
Regional Coverage: North America (United States, Canada), Latin America (Brazil), Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom)
About the Professional Beauty Outlet Tracker
This new digital platform collects, categorizes, and aggregates data relating to points-of-interest that offer professional beauty services.
This platform will help you:
- Understand the universe of outlets offering hair, skin, and other pro beauty services
- Identify opportunities for partnerships and distribution expansion with multi-site chains and independents
- Track outlet counts quarterly organized by country, region/state, and outlet type
- Keep a pulse on industry news and new developments in these outlets
Customizable and Tailored for Your Needs
Outlet Count (Places) Data
- Barber shops
- Blow dry bars
- Color bars
- Hair salons
- Salon suites
- Beauty institutes
- Dermatologist offices
- Facial studios
- Medical spas
- Plastic surgeon offices
Other Pro Beauty
- Brow studios
- Lash studios
- Nail salons/bars
- Semi-permanent makeup studios
- Tanning salons
- Tattoo studios
- Waxing salons
Outlet Universe monitors and analyzes the number and evolution of outlets offering professional beauty services.
- Tracking and quantifying of outlets by segment, outlet type, country, and region/state
- Data visualizations that capture trends and change in outlet counts
- Data export options
Interactive, customizable dashboard containing point-of-interest data and geographical details.
- Populates a list of outlets with place details such as outlet name and address
- Ability to search all outlets by segment, outlet type, country, and region/state
- Details on key multi-site chains such as Massage Envy, Heyday, and Supercuts
Insights reports published quarterly that discover patterns in the outlet data and provide key takeaways.
Real-time newsfeed on various aspects of the professional beauty industry and outlets performing beauty services.