Salon Hair Care Global Series: Mid-Year 2023 Update
Base Year: H1 2023
To be Published: Q3 2023
Regional Coverage: Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America, North America
A top-line mid-year update of data and insights included in our annual Salon Hair Care study. A comprehensive analysis of the key global professional hair care markets. This report focuses on market of professional hair care products, its size and growth, category, channel and company/brand performance.
This report covers consumable hair care products sold to salons for back-bar (professional) and take-home (retail) use (see Table 2 for category scope).
The report addresses questions such as:
- What is the size and growth of the salon hair care maket?
- What are the category drivers and trends?
- How is distribution structured?
- How big are professional hair care sales outside of salons?
- Which are the leading marketers of salon hair care products, and what are their market share?
- What are the opportunities for salon hair care marketers?
- Sales of top brands
Table of Contents
Tentative Database Contents*
- Total industry size and growth
- Sales by half-year for the following periods: H1 2020, H2 2020, H1 2021, H2 2021, H1 2022, H2 2022, H1 2023
- Data for each of the categories listed in Table 2 for the six time periods
- Top 10 marketers sales overview for H1 2023 compared with H1 2022
- Top 10 master brands sales overview for H1 2023 compared with H1 2022
- Market sales by outlet (H1 2020–H1 2023 by half-year)
- - E-commerce
- - Brick-and-mortar stores
- - Salons’ take-home
- - Salons’ back-bar
* Subject to charter subscriber input
|TABLE 1: MARKETS *|
|Asia||Europe||Latin America||North America|
|Mainland China||Germany||United States|
|TABLE 2: PRODUCT CATEGORIES|
|Conditioners (including treatments)|
|Hair coloring products|
|Hair styling products|
|Hair texturizing products|
This program provides subscribers with an accurate picture of the size, segmentation, and performance of the professional hair care market in the key markets globally. It enables subscribers to obtain a top-line update to more detailed overview that Kline provides in its annual Salon Hair Care reports and databases. Specifically, this study will provide subscribers with:
- Industry/category/brand assessments
- New business developments
- Acquisition screening
- Competitive intelligence
- Channel strategy
- Strategic planning
Physician-Dispensed Skin Care: China Perception and Satisfaction Survey
Professional Hair Care Indies: Global Analysis of Brands to Watch
Multi-Site Skin Care and Wellness Destinations: U.S. Assessment
Skin Care 360˚: U.S. Market Brief
Salon Distribution Benchmarking
Salon Purchase Channels U.S., Europe & China Market Analysis
Professional Hair Color: Global Market Snapshot
Professional Skin Care Global Series: Market Analysis and Opportunities
Salon Hair Care Global Series: Market Analysis and Opportunities
Aesthetic Skin Care Consumer Insights