Salon Distribution Benchmarking:
Performance Insights of Companies, Brands, and SKUs in U.S. Salons
About the Salon Distribution Benchmarking Dashboard
Monitors how retail products are carried and sold across hair salons, leveraging point-of-sale data from Kline PRO
It helps you to:
- Benchmark performance against industry competition.
- Track the evolution of distribution and product range over time.
- Compare price indices with brands present in both stocking and non-stocking salons.
Access ready-made views and get input on building your
own to address specific business needs.
Coming in 2H 2024
- New velocity metrics to include both weighted and unweighted views for total brand as well as average item sales rates
- Updating data tables across the dashboards to include change vs YA metrics for ease of use and faster insights
Contents of the Platform
- View key distribution metrics at the company, brand, and SKU levels.
- Investigate opportunities for optimizing the range and build category stories to increase your distribution.
- Measure your brand's share of retail sales in individual salon.
Health of Stocking Salons
- Evaluate brand performance in stocking salons versus competitors for total brand and by product category.
- Compare retail product or service sales between salons that carry your products and those that do not.
Quality of Distribution
- Assess the quality of distribution breadth via numeric and weighted percentage of store selling metrics, for the total channel and across geographies, salon positioning, and salon size.
- Access the information presented for individual time periods as well as longitudinally for quick insights into drivers behind sales trends.
- Detailed descriptions of each view and tracked KPIs