Professional Hair Tools and Appliances: Global Market Analysis and Opportunities
Base Year: 2019
To Be Published 2nd Quarter 2020
Forecasts to 2024
Regional Coverage: Asia, Europe, United States
A comprehensive assessment of the vibrant and fragmented market for hair appliance brands and lines that are designed for hair stylists, focusing on market size and growth, key trends and developments, the competitive landscape, and notable new launches and product trends. This study is designed to provide business executives with reliable and timely insights.
This Report Will Address Such Questions as:
- What is the size of the professional hair appliance market?
- What are the key trends and emerging technologies?
- Who are the market leaders?
- What are the most popular types of hair appliances?
- Which regions are growing the fastest?
- How do the trends and competitive landscape vary by region?
- What are the opportunities in this market?
This report series will feature market assessments for three key markets: Asia, Europe and the United States.
Contents for each market report (for each market listed in Table 1)
Each presentation-style report will contain the following:
- Market size and growth
- Key drivers and trends
- Overview and sales for 2018 and 2019** with breakdowns by:
− Category (see Table 2)
− Country (Europe only)
- Analysis of appliances sold with styling products
- New product activity
- Competitive landscape with company/brand snapshots of leading and/or notable marketers
- Marketing activities
- Outlook through 2024
* Subject to charter subscriber input
** Early estimates
Scope & Benefits
Professional Hair Tools and Appliances: Global Market Analysis and Opportunities will provide a
detailed independent appraisal of this dynamic industry and explore market opportunities and
- Powered hair tools and appliances, such as dryers/blowers, flat irons, and curling irons, stylers,
and trimmers and clippers
- Non-powered tools, such as brushes and scissors, are excluded
- Covers brands intended for use in professional hair salons only, through all channels of distribution (salons, beauty supply, and online)
- Excludes brands that are sold mainly through mass retail channels and those that are not intended for professional use
- Focuses on the major markets of Asia, Europe, and the United States
This program will provide subscribers with an accurate picture of the size, segmentation, and performance of the professional hair tools and appliances market in key geographic regions. It will enable subscribers to exploit business opportunities by understanding market dynamics, competitive forces, product trends, forecasts, and future trends.
- Acquisition screening
- Competitive intelligence
- Industry/category/brand assessments
- New business development
- Strategic planning