Beauty Devices: Market Analysis and Opportunities
Regional Coverage: Asia, United States
A comprehensive assessment of the market for at-home beauty devices, focusing on market size and growth, importance of skin care concerns, product trends and notable new launches, key changes in distribution, and the competitive landscape.
This Report Answer Questions Including:
- What technology is growing the fastest by device type and region?
- Who are the new players on the market?
- Do anti-aging masks continue to drive the market in Asia?
- Are hair removal devices growing stronger in China this year?
- How are trends in South Korea and China shaping the market in the United States?
Contents for each market report
Each presentation style report provides the following:
- Total industry size and growth for each market as listed in Table 1
- Market drivers
- Competitive landscape with brand snapshots of leading and/or notable marketers
- Sales breakdown for 2019 and 2020 by:
− Skin concern
− Leading technology by product type and price point analysis
− Distribution channel
- Innovation and technological advancements
- Market outlook through 2025
Kline’s new interactive database provides:
- Total industry size and growth
- Sales by market as listed in Table 1
- Breakdowns for 2015 through 2020 by:
− Distribution channel
− Skin care concern
- Forecast sales by 2025
- User-friendliness in a simple yet sophisticated system
- Data presented by:
− Manufacturers’ sales
− Market share
− Growth rates
- Flexible search options
- Export capabilities
- Ability to easily refine and modify search
* Subject to charter subscriber input
Scope & Benefits
The report examines the non-invasive forms of at-home skin care that mimic results that were once only achieved in doctors’ offices and spas. All devices analyzed in the report are power-operated. The analysis covers beauty devices sold to consumers through all channels of distribution, including direct sales, mass, prestige, and professional outlets. Devices that offer the following benefits are covered:
- Acne elimination
- Cellulite reduction and body firming/toning
- Hair regrowth
- Hair removal
The analysis is regional in nature and focuses heavily on the key markets in terms of size and growth for beauty devices: China, South Korea, and the United States. This report does not include epilators, implements, hair appliances, or waxing equipment.
This comprehensive report enables subscribers to identify business opportunities by analyzing
the dynamics in one of the most dynamic markets in the beauty industry. Specifically, this report
assists subscribers by:
- Two key deliverables: an interactive online database and a comprehensive-presentation style report
- Identifying opportunities that may be appropriate for product marketers
- Explaining key skin care concerns that devices address in a clear and consistent fashion
- Identifying the opportunities stemming from the evolution of distribution channels
- Quantifying the key areas that devices treat, such as cellulite, facial hair removal, hair regrowth, cleansing, acne, and wrinkles
- Providing perspective on the leading players, as well as the smaller, up-and-coming ones
- Stimulating ideas for future partnerships/ alliances and product ideation