Regional Coverage: Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, South America
LubesNet helps assess finished lubricants demand at the global, regional, market, market segment, product type, and viscosity grade levels. LubesNet is the definitive source of identifying and quantifying industry trends and opportunities for global, regional, and independent lubricant and additive suppliers.
This Database Provides Answers to Questions such as:
- Which are the most dynamic markets in the Asia-Pacific region that are leading volumetric lubricants demand across the automotive and industrial segments?
- How will EV penetration both negatively and positively impact PCMO demand in mature markets compared to developing ones?
- What is the ratio of SAE 15W-40 and 10Ws/5Ws in heavy duty motor oil in the United States, and how does it compare to Brazil?
- Do domestic/local suppliers have the largest overall market share in the Philippines compared to international oil companies?
FEATURING: COVERAGE OF 68 MARKETS AND SHARE ESTIMATES FOR OVER 200 FINISHED LUBRICANTS SUPPLIERS
LubesNet captures finished lubricants consumption in every important lubricants-consuming market. Demand estimates are segmented according to five core regions, plus a global summary. Each regional segment provides a detailed breakdown of finished lubricants consumption in each market, plus an “All other” category.
Asia-Pacific: Australia, Bangladesh China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Region of Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
North America: Canada, Mexico, the United States
Europe: Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom
Africa and the Middle East: Bahrain, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates
South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Trinidad & Tobago, Venezuela
LubesNet also includes useful supporting information for all 68 markets.
- Estimated automotive and industrial lubricants supplier market share
- Synthetic penetration by leading lubricant type
- Vehicle parc size and type
- Estimated PCMO and HDMO demand by API Service Category/ACEA Oil Sequences
The database is easy to use and accessible globally through a single user identification code and password. There are no limitations on the number of users in your organization. An annual subscription is an excellent tool to empower sales, management, and marketing personnel to utilize the most up-to-date data in their areas of responsibility and specific geographies. It will also serve as an invaluable tool in the strategic planning process.
- FutureView forecasting enables users to override Kline’s per-annum growth rates to run their own “what if” scenarios.
- Trend View provides a complete view of lubricants demand from 2017 to 2032 to show how a market is evolving from low-margin to high-margin products.
- Market level supplier market share estimates help with entry strategies to identify key competitors, including global majors, national oil companies, public sector undertakings, and regional and independent suppliers.