Specialty active ingredients represent the largest growth potential within the personal care ingredients business, and both China and India are expected to be the fastest-growing markets for the specialty actives industry by a large margin between 2022 and 2027.
In a recent presentation at the in-cosmetics Asia 2023, Pierre Zolghadri, Kline’s Senior Business Development Manager, discussed the latest trends and developments in the personal care ingredients market in 2022, along with delving deeper into the Asia market. Among the questions he addressed are:
- What is the largest application for specialty actives?
- Which category is leading the specialty actives market?
- What does the supplier landscape look like?
- What is driving the market for active ingredients today?
- What are some specificities of countries such as China, India, and Japan?
- What are the leading applications and categories for specialty actives in the Asia market?
To get the answers to these questions and more, download a copy of Zolghadri’s presentation, which featured information from our three market analyses covering the Personal Care Ingredients market. For more information on the study, feel free to contact us.