Excipients for Nutraceutical Oral Solid Dosage Forms: Market Analysis and Opportunities
Published 1st Quarter 2020
Base Year: 2019
Forecasts to 2024
Regional Coverage: Europe, United States
Consumption of nutraceuticals is growing at a high rate globally, but more importantly in the developed markets. Consumers are increasingly looking for dietary supplements or foods that can help avoid chronic conditions like blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol, among others. This is supported by the continuously growing education and awareness about healthy habits and foods, as well as alternate/non-pharma healthcare. The growing nutraceuticals consumption is an opportunity for excipients suppliers to grow and strengthen their presence in the nutraceutical space or enter it.
This Report Helps Subscribers to Answer Key Questions such as:
- What are the sales of specialty excipients in nutraceuticals in each region?
- What is the consumption of excipients by the dosage types (tablets, capsules, soft gels, etc.)?
- Which suppliers are active in the market, and which excipients they are supplying?
- What are the current trends in the nutraceutical markets, and how are they affecting excipients?
- What is the inter-product competition in each regional market, and which excipients are preferred?
- What are the prices of various specialty excipients for nutraceuticals?
- What is the forecast consumption of excipients for nutraceuticals from 2019 to 2024?
This report comes as two key deliverables, a fully interactive database based on a new platform and a report per excipient category and excipient group for each region covered in the study, structured as shown in Table 1.
Nutraceutical Industry and Regulatory Overview
Binders and Fillers
Lubricants and Lipids
Each of the category chapters will contain a detailed analysis of:
- Estimated consumption
- Dosage forms
- Industry structure
- Competitive landscape
- Appraisal and outlook
Scope & Benefits
This report provides a detailed independent appraisal of the current and forecast demand of excipients for nutraceuticals by major products, supplier sales, dosage forms, and market trends and explore market opportunities and challenges for manufacturers of these excipients in the two largest regional markets of Europe and the United States covering:
- Consumption of excipients for oral solid nutraceuticals
- Consumption of excipients by dosage type (tablets, capsules, soft gels, etc.)
- Price of excipients for nutraceuticals
- Competitive landscape for the excipients for nutraceuticals
- Consumption forecast of excipients to 2023
- Detailed analysis of key drivers and restraints of the nutraceutical excipients consumption
The data is presented in a new interactive database containing data on five key excipient categories and several excipients groups and products in the key regional markets of Europe and the United States. The database provides overall market size of excipient products by regions and suppliers. The database also focuses on forecasts through 2024.
This study will assist suppliers of excipients in identifying opportunities within the nutraceutical excipients of the two major regional markets. It will also serve as an invaluable tool in the strategic planning process.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the nutraceutical excipients market
- Design your regional marketing and sales strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Capitalize by identifying specific excipients or excipients categories poised for strong growth