HI&I cleaning applications are the largest consumer group of surfactants globally, but new market conditions are forcing the industry to change. In a recent presentation at CESIO’s 12th World Surfactant Congress in Rome, Nikola Matic, Vice President of our Chemicals and Materials division, discussed those changes and much more. Among the topics he covered:
- What is the consumption of ingredients for HI&I cleaning applications by ingredient group and by application in Europe?
- What are the key trends in HI&I?
- How were I&I applications affected by the pandemic?
- How are “green” surfactants affecting personal care applications in Europe?
- What is driving the market for surfactants in personal care applications today?
- What factors are expected to influence surfactant demand in industrial applications?
Get the answers to those questions – and much more – by downloading Nikola’s presentation, which draws insights from Kline’s Industrial Surfactants: Global Market Analysis and Opportunities, Personal Care Ingredients: Global Market Analysis and Ingredients for Household, Industrial, and Institutional Cleaning Applications reports.