With 2021 squarely in the rearview mirror, we are identifying which trends will impact the new year, bringing heretofore unseen changes and curveballs. Among 2022’s most significant:
- Beauty giants finding power in sustainability transitions
- Brands making strides toward social and environmental justice
- Growing expectations of professional hair care consumers and stylists
- A rise in consumer spending on higher-priced products
- Beauty retailers adapting to new consumer behavior
So what else is on the horizon? In Beauty’s Brightest Trends: A Look Into 2022 and Beyond, we answer that question — and much more.